Powered By Blogger

Saturday, September 1, 2012

you seem to have dial wrong number..TATA DOCOMO

hi dere..
I had been using Tata Docomo since its first launch in Karnataka since 2009. At the start the service was no doubt excellent specially with new 1p/1s. plan it was a worth deal.
But as per my experience now after 3 years of successful marketing it seems Docomo is making "chutiya" of us.
The story starts in 2010 when I went to get my SIM replaced coz my old one was not working properly. I was so amazed that the SIM i was using was not even registered for my name. However i had deposited all my authorized and self attested documents and photographs as asked by the dealer. Desperate and fed up  asked them to recover the SIM they simply answered that I shall have to produce the document of the same person for whom the following SIM  was registered. shocked and desperate I asked them the procedure to get my SIM registered for my name. Surprisingly the told me if  I port my number from prepaid to post-paid they will help me to get my SIM registered for my name. Traped  and scammed i say yes as i could loose my number as it was my business number and loosing your number is meant loosing your clients.
                                                             No the story doesn't ends here. at the mean time I resubmitted the document and unwillingly was switch from Pre-paid to Post-paid. They ask me to deposit a amount of 300 INR.(which I was told will be settled down with my bill for next three month 100 rupee PM.)  as security and promised the SIM will be activated within 24 hours after the verification. Good on keeping promises they activated my SIM . now the torture start....
                                                             After one month I got a bill of 25,00 as my credit limit was for 1000. surprised I went to same authorized center to make a complaint , The guy sitting around simply told me they are not responsible for such type of issues. ha ..... amazed I asked them my will to switch from Post-paid to Pre-paid. I was told I can do this just after three month.
AFTER THREE MONTH... 

I went with my own document and photograph to get my SIM registered from Post to pre-paid. Guess what The SIM card was still  not registered with my name. However after one day I was able to arrange the SIM registered by my name.

NOW SOME NETWORK RELATED STUFFS ..
As I am having my own business i have to go to other states frequently . One day one of my client cancels his deal with me because my the was not in service. I was shocked coz I never ever swith off my number even i am in roam or somewhere else. With time i faced the same complaints. Finally i found the problem : When i am in roaming area the most of the caller calling me get a reply from IVR "THE NUMBER YOU HAVE DIALED DOES NOT EXIST"
> I tried to contact my customer care number 121. and it says you seem to have dial incorrect number.
> Went back to my home network and every thing was fine so i was clueless to make any complaint.
>Next time i went to Bihar .Same problem starts there. not only this i was just unable to recharge my number for a amount of less than 150 INR.
>trying to contact 121 its not a valid number.
>my friends can't call me coz my number is not valid .However they can text me.
FINALLY I AM FED UP.
Check me on 9035595549 may be this number is not valid. Bu tyou can text me.


No comments: